Home Forums Go Move Challenge 2016 Diet and Nutrition

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Elly Cabral
      Keymaster

What’s on your plate? Trade recipes, nutrition tips, and more.

Elly Cabral
      Keymaster

I made an awesome chili last night using fresh veggies from my new vegetable box from Imperfect Produce. So delicious!

Elly Cabral
      Keymaster

I have been eating salads with ahi patties which I get from Trader Joe’s. Yummy and easy!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      1. One of my FAVORITE (very substantial) snacks is an avocado with tuna. Just make your tuna mix and scoop it into your avocado and it’s heaven.
      Elly Cabral
      Keymaster

There are many ways to eat healthy and take care of cravings. I am a Beachbody coach and have been drinking Shakeology for years! It has proven to be very successful for me as a meal replacement for breakfast and sometimes even lunch. My GP has even confirmed that because of all of the nutrients in it, I don’t need to take an additional multi-vitamin.

Another great tool, with Beachbody is the 21 Day Fix meal plan. This is kinda like weight watchers in that it focuses on portion control, but that’s it! You just have to focus on your portions and frankly you CAN still enjoy your glass of wine or beer. It’s about everything in moderation.

I’m happy to answer any questions about these areas (21 Day Fix Meal Plan/ Guide and/ or Shakeology) to help you be your best! Check out: http://www.shakeology.com/jrrecupero

suzy kisylia
      Keymaster
      University of San Francisco

I made an asian salad with an ahi patti, bell peppers and slivered almonds. My favorite bars for breakfast are Lara bars, the peanut butter ones are delicious!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.